Monday, May 02, 2005

Still Waiting

I don't understand.
I know I'm not a priority but at least humor me. Make believe that you're mulling over my request. Is that too much to ask? Some, not all, have earned my respect and if not for that I'd have abandoned long ago. Who's going to get dumped all over when all is said and done poorly? Not I? You haven't made sure I'll be sticking around. I could be off on another adventure, or only doing what I have to do to get by. I don't want to be arrogant but if I walk, you'll flounder. You'll gasp. You'll flop. Dates are being moved. Plans changed. Our present reality ignored. What are you thinking? Are you thinking? The longer I wait for an answer the more I resent having to ask. Seething. Stewing in my own bitterness.
Maybe I'll take a little vacation from all the stress.

No comments: