Saturday, May 21, 2005

730 Days & Counting

Who'd have ever thought it? Who'd have predicted that two springs ago when I started casually dating my girlfriend that we would be here two years later in love and planning a future together. [There those that had there doubts, I'm sure.] But here we are.
Circumstances, conditions, friendships, luck, whatever you want to contribute our success to... feel free. I'd like to think it's due, in part, to my incredibly mature attitude towards love and relationships. In actuality we owe it all to her for, usually, being so amazingly understanding, and patient. Oh, and our mutual respect for the humor of flatulence!
So, anyway, I just wanted to say it's been two years since we decided to date seriously, and I love her the majority of every single day we spend together. I love to hear her laugh; it's even better when I'm the cause. I love to see her smile. I love to chill on the couch and watch bad movies, or Sex And The City with her. I love cooking for her, and not really cleaning up my mess. I love doing our laundry, and no I don't try on her undergarments. (They're too tight.) I love sharing everything with her, and I guess what I'm trying to say is... She's still a Bomb Ass Chick!

1 comment:

GoGo said...

1 in 488,000,000,000,000,000,000