Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Dear Corey Clark,

You are an idiot!

I just watched the Prime Time Live Special Report "Fallen Idol". [Okay, maybe I'm the idiot.] I just can't believe this is newsworthy. Here's a guy, young aspiring artist, American Idol cast off with a criminal past claiming that Paula Abdul coached him through the whole process. She told him what to sing, what to wear, paid for his hair cuts, etc. He even says that they had a sexual relationship... GOOD FOR YOU! I can't tell you how many times I satisified myself to the Rush Rush video, while keeping one eye closed so Keanu didn't take the wind out of my sails. Don't even get me started on the Opposites Attract video. That MC Skat Cat's one lucky cat... who skats.

Paula Abdul, Mrs. Estevez (No More) wanted to bump uglies with some broke, young punk and he has the nerve to, years later, want to set the record straight. Why is that I wonder. His record deal? His scandalous memoirs? The fact that his fifteen minutes faded away over a year ago?
The only thing worthwhile in the whole news report were those pics of Randy Jackson playing in the band Journey. That outfit was hot!


For future reference, anyone making claims of sexual escapades with any reality television star, personality, or judge should be able to present me and the viewing public with at least twenty minutes of footage of said escapade. Got it?


-Paula keep your head up. Oh, and call me. I need to go shopping.

No comments: