Friday, July 08, 2005

It's My Blog

So sometimes I rant & rave about the injustices in my life!

I don't make enough money!

I still haven't gotten my raise!

I'm unemployed, and it's my fault!

I have no direction in life!

Sometimes I throw myself a little pity party. I fumble through a little post about my misery, and discomfort. I vomit out a little sarcastic, not-so witty blurb that's amazingly unoriginal, and go to bed vindicated.

Then in the middle of the night as I stare at the ceiling of my bedroom, I think about other people with real concerns, real problems and real injustices. Bombs tear London apart... friends battle illness... children go missing from their homes... everyday lives are lost due to senseless violence... and I'm having a hard time finding a job after less than a week?

Sometimes I feel like a little drama queen but very manly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

....and lying beside you is a great supportive woman. You'll be fine.....things will work out.....The Power of Positive Thinking.....Of course, YOU hafta make it happen and I know you will.

T. Cobb said...

Aaaaawwwww! Ladies & Gents, My Future Mother In Law! At least she believes in me.
Thanks for your support.