Sunday, July 10, 2005

Fried Bubba Love!!!

Several years ago I ran a karaoke night at a local bar here in the city under the name Bubba! It made me laugh. The name not the job! After months and months of suffering through countless renditions of Bohemian Rhapsody and butchered 'Old School' inspired versions of Total Eclipse of the Heart I was constantly amazed to get through nights where I didn't actually spit on someone. I never did. I held it together and retired honorably.

Should I test fate?

Why not?

This coming Friday Night, July 15th for ONE NIGHT ONLY I will, once again, be stepping up to the mic and hosting one more night of Karaoke at Trader Todd's Adventure Bar, 3216 N. Sheffield Chicago IL. I got a call asking me to fill in for a friend and being unemployed, and broke I wasn't about to say no! So come on out, have a Mai Tai, sing some bad music, and listen to me berate a bunch of drunken Bo Bice Wannabes until they wet themselves. Should be fun! I just hope I can last the night!!!!

* Fried Bubba Love was once the name of my weekly email announcements for all of my Karaoke loving friends and loyal supporters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ty--

Break a leg on your Bubba revisit, man!