Monday, January 19, 2009

The WATCH Awards.

The nominees for the Washington Area Theatre Community Honors Awards have been announced and I am proud to say the 'Hauptmann', the play I did this past Spring, has received several nominations. The nominations include best leading actor, best featured actor, best director, and best play of the year. I am proud of this production, and my fellow cast & crew. I am happy to see our work getting some recognition.

(Plus, I failed to mention the fact that Sara and I were told recently that we have been cast in a show together. This May we will take to the stage together in Standing O Productions' 'Counting The Ways'. The full cast hasn't been announced yet but we're excited to act in the same show.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am also very proud of your good work...especially having seen the production! Your favorite Mom-In-Law.