Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's An Exciting Time Of Year!

Superbowl is approaching. The NFL Playoffs are in full swing. Fans are excited! Every loss hurts, and every win is celebrated.

I sit in one room and from the other I hear my wife's voice.

HELL YEAH, MUTHAFUCKA!

THAT'S RIGHT, BITCHES!

AW YEAH, EAT IT! EAT IT!

Of course the football games are finished for the day and she couldn't care less about football, anyway!

No! Her rabid fan behavior is reserved for a much loftier, admirable arena than professional sports... Awards Shows! My wife lives for Awards Seasons! Critic's Choice! Emmy's! The Tony's! Golden Globes! ETC! She practically goes into a seizure when the Oscars are on. (She requires a bottle of Champagne, Chips & Salsa, and a spoon to keep her from swallowing her tongue!)

It's all rather amusing... at first. Okay, I admit it - it's cute. It is. I just keep popping in and out to make sure she doesn't stroke out if Johnny Depp takes the stage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!!!!!!Mom P.