Saturday, September 24, 2005

Too Much!!!


Hey, what can you do? It happens. You decide to stay in and save a little money, play some games, socialize with family
BOOM
next thing you know you're stumbling out of bed, getting ready for work, and your head is pounding, your mouth dry, your balance is off, and you feel like up chucking every time you take a step! The last thing you want to do is bartend!

"How are you today?"

"I'm so hungover I'm cross-eyed! Look I can't straighten my eyes."

"That's nice. Can I have a Passion Fruit Sangria, a Margarita, and an order of the Chicken Curry Salad. Oh, and the grilled octopus! How's the octopus?"

"BLLLLLEEEEECCCCCHHHHHH!" (That's the sound of misery. The chunky, warm kind.)
It'll be quite awhile before I split 5 bottles of wine with you people again! I think I heard my liver disintegrate!

No comments: