Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I Have A Question.

So I got sucked into, yet another, paternity test battle on The Maury Show. It's so pathetic but I sit there, holding my breath, waiting for the test results. Maybe he is the father, maybe he isn't, but I have no doubt that he'll be as classy as the mother.

Then it happened...

The woman actually said, "Why don't you axe him?"

Just once I would like Maury to reply, "Axe him? You want someone to axe him, the man you had a baby with who was already married? That's the guy you want axed? I'm sorry we cannot axe him because that would be homicide, and as we all know that would be wrong. Axing someone should always be the last resort."

How hard is it? The word 'ask' has 3 letters. A. S. K. Is it that hard to keep 3 letters in order and pronounce it right? It's not a difficult word like 'nuclear'. Ask. It's seems simple enough, but I guess if you're on The Maury Show for your 5th paternity test you might not have the time to brush up on your pronunciation.

No comments: