Friday, September 30, 2005

Shuffle Board!

On my way from work tonight I got a phone call from my brother and his wife on their way to a bar that they could not locate without my assistance. 1/2 hour later we're all enjoying the import special and chilling, catching up, etc.

The big news? I beat my brother in the shuffle board game there.

Now, for those of you that don't know both of my brothers are extremely
competitive! 1/2 of the time I can beat them at One on One, Darts, Horseshoes, Pool, or even Shuffle board,and any other game you can think of just because they get so wrapped up in it and I couldn't give a shit! Tonight I beat my baby brother at shuffle board (I whooped him good!) and I'm totally chill with the fact except that I know soon he'll read this post and grit his teeth and force me to go back to the bar for a rematch!

No comments: