Friday, June 24, 2005

Wrestling Pencils

When I was a little kid and I was bored I used to take two pencils and wrap a rubberband around them and then twist and twist and twist and twist until the rubberband was about to snap. Then I would place the pencils on my desk and let them go! They'd spin and jump and rattle and hop until the rubberband went slack and one pencil 'pinned' the other to the desk! This was Pencil Wrestling at its most exciting! I was a devoted fan!

Today at work, nothing to do, I rediscovered the wonders of Pencil Wrestling! I orchestrated my own Wrestling Pay-Per View their in the stock room! I named all of my Graphite Grapplers after real life wrestling legends! Now I know what you're saying, "All pencils look alike. How could this possibly be exciting to a thirty year old boy?" Well, it just was!

No comments: