Friday, June 17, 2005

Oooh, I hate it when that happens...

Warning!!!
The following is kinda gross, and just a little bit funny. It should not be read by those who don't appreciate the quirkiness and innate humor found in bodily functions.

So, maybe I'm sick but I love hearing about other people's awkward moments. For instance a good friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, wrote me:

"So here is a story you should find amusing. I found it to be somewhere between embarrassing and horrific. But I had to share it with someone. If it hadn't happened to me I'd think it was fucking hilarious. No, it's still fucking hilarious.

I shit myself today at work. You still with me? Good. It gets better.

It wasn't a full blown load. I guess the technical term would be shart, shit/fart. It didn't feel too bad at first. I was at the urinal but I didn't check it out then, cause I'm a dumb ass. No I walked back to my office. But it became pretty obvious that something was very wrong. So I headed back to the bathroom to investigate. Oh my God. I'll spare you the details, I know too late right?

How bad was it? I had to throw my underwear away. Yep, they are sitting in a trash can in the basement of the _____________ __________ Building. I had to sit in the stall until the coast was clear and I could get to the trash can. Not my finest moment.

Hopefully you got a good laugh out of that.

Later,

____ "

What do you say to that? What can you say? Thank you very much for sharing, Mr. Anonymous Poopy Pants. I appreciate it. The next time I loose control of my bowels, you'll be the first to know.


No comments: