Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Can I Buy A Damn Vowel?

I can't believe it! Vanna White is still doing Wheel of Fortune and she's hot as ever, well, as hot as a 48 year old woman can be.

Amazing! I get bored with a job after a few months. I can't imagine being at a place for 3 years let alone 23 years! How can she still be doing it? All she does is turn the tiles, blocks, lights, whatever! (Maybe it was an old rerun.) Don't get me wrong, I'm sure she's a great person, I know life's hard for everyone, and yes, I heard she used to rent Leer Jets in her off time. I'll be honest, I'd love it if I stumbled upon that iinfamous Playboy Issue. Vanna White still strutting her stuff on Wheel Of Fortune. Vanna. Vanna White...

Now I've got that song stuck in my head...

Doctor, won't you tell me, am I going insane?
Was it something I ate, or something wrong with my brain?
See, I'm naked in church when I meet a dinosaur.
Try to run, but my feet have been nailed to the floor.
Then a midget pushes me through a revolving door,
And I'm back in the very same place I was before.
I'm stuck in a closet with Vanna White.
I'm stuck in a closet with Vanna White.
Night after night after night after night.
All right!
*Weird Al Yankovic's Stuck In A Closet With Vanna White
Yeah, I wish.

No comments: