Thursday, June 16, 2005

Nowadays

Michael Jackson is 'Not Guilty'.
Good for him!

Jennifer Wilbanks, the runaway bride, has sold her movie rights and looks to make a profit from her lies, deceit and slandering of Latino men everywhere.
Good for her?

That crazy Frenchman, the Spiderman, has scaled yet another insanely tall building, this time in Hong Kong.
Yippee!

Katie Holmes is hanging around with an employee of the Church of Scientology.
I guess somebody has to!

After being told that my pay raise that I was promised over two months ago would go into effect in the middle of July, and so I'd have to wait another 8 weeks until actually see any of the money I replied, "Well, I won't be here." Yes for the second time in 9 months I am actively seeking new employment, broke as a joke, and starting to wonder why I even went to college. Sure, I'm a well rounded person and all, but a degree doesn't really come in handy when your waiting tables or schlepping drinks, does it? Oh, I'm also qualified to be a barista. Happy Days! Let's see how long this job search runs.

No comments: