Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Can I See Your ID, Please?

You may respond - Really? Wow, I can't remember the last time...

My Response - I just need to be sure.

You could respond -Are you serious? How old do think I am? No, really... guess.

My Response - I just need to be sure.

You may also say - Boy, that's a first. Honey can you believe he's carding us. That's Crazy.

My Response - I just need to be sure.

I've also heard - I didn't bring my ID. I never get carded. Why would I bring my ID. I'm 23.

My Response - I just need to be sure.

('I just need to be sure' is code for SHUT THE HELL UP! SHOW ME YOUR ID OR YOU WON'T GET ANY SANGRIA, JACK-ASS! I DON'T CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE. I DON'T CARE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE CARDED AND I DON'T ESPECIALLY CARE THAT YOU THINK I'M BEING RIDICULOUS ASKING FOR YOUR IDENITICATION! SHOW ME YOUR ID AND SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU COULD'VE ALREADY HAD A DRINK IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A USELESS PIECE OF DOG CRAP! ARE YOU STILL TALKING? DON'T FLAP YOUR LIPS... OPEN YOUR WALLET.)

No comments: