Saturday, May 27, 2006

Another Rejection.

I got another rejection notice in the mail yesterday. This time the form letter came from a local theatre company who thanked me for my submissions, 2 scripts, but unfortunately they were unable to use either piece that I wrote. I guess I should be thankful to actually get a notification. Some companies only contact the writers whom they select to produce. The unlucky are left to figure things out as time passes them by. I really thought these 2 scripts had a chance, though.

A disappointment, Yes, but not the end of the world.

I still have 4 scripts out there in circulation, 1 script that has already been approved for a Summer Festival, and I'll be mailing 2 more scripts off to a theatre company this week.

So I'll just keep plugging away...

No comments: