Thursday, April 28, 2005

A Thirty Year Old Stockboy Walks Into A Bar...

Sounds like a joke, doesn't it? Well, my reality isn't always as humorous as I'd like to pretend.
I have to admit though, turning THIRTY really isn't that big a deal if you take into consideration that I really haven't changed in the last ten years or so. I mean, sure, my hairline is receding and my waistline is expanding but it's not like I'm a responsible adult or anything. I'm still floundering around, hoping I'll trip over a purpose in life, a career, medical benefits, etc.
If Peter Pan was the boy who refused to grow up I am that awkward prepubescent who refuses to stand up and walk to the chalkboard of life because I'm afraid everyone will laugh at my erection. It happens. Don't judge.

3 comments:

FireVaney said...

GOT YOU LINKED, BOY!

Anonymous said...

Ehh, 30 ain't so bad. Married+30, now that's a different story altogether...

Anonymous said...

Not many 30 year olds have done extreme stockroom