Friday, April 29, 2005

Samoas Showdown.

I just read in the news that some Girl Scout Troop in Wisconsin is suing customers who ordered cookies and then failed to pay up. They say it's a last ditch effort to collect the debt, after every other resource was used.
One of the customers owes almost $1,500... on cookies! $1,500!?
Thin Mints are great but COME ON! That's ridiculous. Who in the hell eats that many cookies? I could never suck down more than $700 worth! Not to mention the amount those idiots must've spent on milk; you can't eat that many cookie without milk?
What's the world coming to?
And who gets behind on their cookie debt? Granted, they're not the Mafia but I wouldn't want to be indebted to the Girls Scouts of America! They're like the Illuminati but in skirts, and beanies... uh, okay maybe not but they're mean... okay, not mean but I wouldn't want to come across troop 666 in a dark alley somewhere!
Can you imagine the embarrassment?
"Yeah, they gave me to the end of the week before they break my legs. Damnit I love the Samoas too much!"

No comments: