Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm Losing It

I'm not good at waiting.
But I have to. I was told decisions probably won't be made thise week. Oh, and when they are made the pay raise (if approved) won't go into effect for another few weeks...
So I have no money. My current paychecks are a joke. They barely pay for rent and groceries. I'm slipping further and further into debt each week. I'm bringing all this stress home with me at night and probably taking it out on my girlfriend, nice guy. Oh, and I'm pretty sure I'm developing an ulcer.

I was going to fix this. I was looking for another outlet. I was job hunting. I was going to find a way to alleviate the stress and hopefully make more money. I was hoping to see an end to this crap, but now I'm in a holding pattern. Waiting.
Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!

No comments: