Friday, March 18, 2011

Embarrassing Yet Flattering!

So tonight, St. Paddy's Day, I ran straight from work, Job #2, to see a show in Annapolis. I've not done a show with Colonial Players this season but I try to support local talent, and my friends. The show, a musical, was a musical and not one I am in love with but I enjoyed my friends' performances.
Anyway, after the show I was approached in the lobby by a random young man who wanted to talk about 'Frozen'. Yep, that's right readers - you few and faithful - this young man approached me to talk about my 'Award-Winning' role in last season's 'Frozen'! I was just chilling after the show and the kid recognized me and 'had to say something'! It was really a nice surprise! (Sorry if I keep coming back to this but winning the award is still fairly fresh and to have a guy approach me out of the blue to tell me how much he enjoyed the show he saw a year ago makes me very proud!)

1 comment:

linda said...

Nice!