Friday, September 12, 2008

Extra! Extra! Read All About It! David Duchovny Checks Into Rehab!

Apparently, the XFiles star has been battling sex addiction.

Now I know that addiction is a formidable foe, a terrifying beast, and a real problem for thousands of people, known as addicts. Sexual addiction? I'm a little skeptical. Especially when the man claiming to be a sexual addict just so happens to play one on TV. Seems a little sketchy to me.

That's like an actor, after portraying a cannibal, deciding that maybe he should try this human flesh diet thing. I once portrayed a drunken seaman in a Tennessee Williams play, I didn't run right out and start porking guys left and right... that would have been silly.

Here's a suggestion - maybe he should've claimed to have been abducted by aliens. Maybe that would've helped him at the box office this past Summer.

Good Luck Davy!

No comments: