Monday, July 07, 2008

I Think I'm Starting To Miss The Kids.

I'm dreaming about them.

I just woke up from a dream in which I had to send a note home to student's parents because of insubordination. I've had other dreams recently, too. Rehearsal dreams. School hallway dreams. I even woke myself up the other night when I dreamed I had been notified of a graduate's death. (Messed Up, huh?) My dreams are also about students from my last school as well. It's all a jumble of familiar faces.

It's been about 3 weeks since school got out and I've had a lot of time to kill. Have I been the most productive? No. But I've tried. I have worked on some writing, tidied up little sections of the house, seen a few movies, and walked Tootsie a lot. I'm also on Book 3 of the Incarnations Of Immortality series I debated getting into this Summer.

Today is the first day of Summer School (ESY), and I go in tomorrow for my Tues & Thurs schedule. I'm not looking forward to the commute, but apparently I'm looking forward to getting back to work.

No comments: