Tuesday, May 13, 2008

22 Days Left...

The end of the school year is fast approaching. In that time I have to schedule, and stage 6 school productions of varying sizes, have the chorus perform at graduation, film one last broadcast for class, figure out how to edit together some footage for another class, not to mention rehearse all of the above tasks, which is no easy task with teachers going on Field Trips left and right, students missing class for special events, and everyone else just coasting towards the finish line.

I think I'm busier now than I've been all year.

On top of that I have a Cat Scan Schedule for tomorrow, a follow up appointment next week, and surgery tentatively schedule for the end of June, and two more weekends of performances for Hauptmann.

I may be busier now than I've ever been!

No comments: