Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My First Call-Back In Over 3 Years...

So I got a call-back for Hauptmann audition. I wasn't expecting to be called back, as I've stated earlier, but they wanted me to read for a specific part if I was feeling up to it after my Lithotrispy. Well, I didn't sleep to well last night and I had a rough morning but by this afternoon I felt as if I could stand on my feet and read from a script for a little bit.

Once again I am happy with the way the audition went and felt like I showcased myself pretty well for the director. However, she did ask to speak with me after the audition. I have a huge conflict with the rehearsal schedule! Sara and I are leaving on our honeymoon starting on Good Friday and won't return until March 30th. I've known this all along, and I realize that it could hurt my chances of being cast in the show. It's just one of those things...

No comments: