Thursday, November 09, 2006

Day 5

It was bound to happen sooner or later... it wouldn't take the Oracle of Apollo at Delphi to predict it... I'm teaching Special Education, for Pete's Sake... but still it made me giggle today when I realized that I was actually riding a Short Bus! (Almost everyone I know makes jokes or comments about 'riding the short bus' and while I realize that it may not be PC I, too, have always found humor in the, uh... less than full-sized school busses. Oh, and I usually pride myself on my tact.)

The day ran by pretty smoothly. A few tantrums while on the field trip but nothing we couldn't handle. I'm still trying to grasp exactly how I'm supposed to be setting up lesson plans, and what curriculum I am supposed to be following but I'm sure that will all come in time.

No comments: