Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Long Time No See

Today, whilst braving the bitter cold, the crowds, and the last few days of shopping left, I bumped into an old friend whom I have not seen in a while. Several years ago when my mother was diagnosed with Cancer, well, so was this friend's father. We've always understood what the other was going through. She always asks about my mother, and I always ask about her Dad. (Both are doing well.) It's been a rough year for my friend in many respects but she keeps on motoring through. She smiles, while reflecting on the pain, and loss. It's not always easy to smile...
I hope her New Year is a good one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ty...its bob from the really old days.

thirdhandd@hotmail.com

T. Cobb said...

Bob? How do you spell your last name? Those old days??

Rachel said...

Ty, I love you and miss you more than words can even express!!! Merry Christmas (don't drink too much cheer).

Anonymous said...

schnettler