Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh My God, There's Something In There!

Tonight I felt the baby kick for the very 1st time! Lately, Sara has been feeling all kinds of movement from Baby Cobb. She'll start suddenly, or gasp or squirm and mumble something about baby doing a back flip. Sometimes she'll even grab my hand and throw it on her belly and ask, "Did you feel that? What about that? You had to feel that?" But I never did.

Until tonight! Baby's been kicking up a storm and Sara swears she could see her belly move. So I tried again and WHAM there was a bump, a kick, a punch something against the palm of my hand! Then another and another! I lowered my face to Sara's belly and wouldn't you know my daughter caught me with a roundhouse kick to the head! She's moving in there, alright. She's like some kind of Bruce Lee/Ballerina and she is getting ready for opening kick off!

No comments: