Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Calm Before The Storm?

Or maybe it's just having a little bit of downtime before starting my new job, and then there is, of course, the impending birth of the baby. Did I mention that we're having a baby? Well, we are!

Sara and I are expecting our firstborn this Winter, and there is a whole helluva a lot to get done before the baby comes! It's still a little surreal at this point! We've had a few doctors appointments, we've heard the heart beat, seen the ultrasounds, but it all seems so foreign.

I've had the last week off from work as I gear up to start at the new school, and figure out my new schedule with, possibly, a 2nd job, and, hopefully, evening classes. Everyone keeps telling us that life as we know it is going to change but we were actually hoping for a change anyway. Time keeps on ticking, and the expectations are growing!

No comments: