Monday, May 09, 2011

It was a good weekend!

Considering I ended the work week stressed out, once again, about money and my current job, and sick with a head cold the weekend turned out to be surprisingly refreshing.

Saturday I got up early, took some cold meds, and headed out early with Adam to play paintball! A friend of mine was throwing a big guys weekend retreat for friends from out of town and invited me along to play some paintball. It was a much needed day of fun, strategy, and Terminator quotes! Then I came home to have dinner with Sara and watch date movie.

Sunday, I just lazed around the house. I straightened a tiny bit, went for a long walk with Tootsie, and enjoyed the weather with a book. Very relaxing. I'm still not feeling 100% but I definitely feel better.

No comments: