Friday, October 29, 2010

Yay October!

I love this time of year. It's not just autumn, it's October. The nights are cooler and the days can still be pleasant. Halloween's approaching, and I like to watch as many scary movies as I possibly can during the month. Movies like H.H. Holmes: America's First Serial Killer, The Crow: City of Angel, The Haunting in Connecticut, Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman, The Wolfman (Original), Lost Boys 2: The Tribe, Dead Snow, Jeepers Creepers, Frankenstein (Original), The Crazies, Final Destination, Paranormal Activity, The Wolfman, and Candy Man, to name a few.

I guess I should say horror movies because not all of the above films were actually scary. Dead Snow was an amazingly entertaining foreign nazi zombie flick. H.H. Holmes was a documentary about America's 1st documented serial killer. Paranormal Activity sucked! (I hear the sequel's supposed to be good but the 1st one was a snore.) We have 2 more nights for horror films, although I don't restrict my horror film watching to only October it definitely is concentrated during these 31 days.

Tonight we're invited to a few different parties, we have to finalize our costume ideas, carve a pumpkin, and figure out when were going to go and see the niece & nephew's Halloween outfits, if we can. We should also probably clean up the apartment a little, on this wonderful October day.

No comments: