Thursday, October 14, 2010

Douchebaggery!

1st let me say that in my time I have, admittedly, probably been less than cordial to many people in my lifetime. It would also be fair to say that I have been known to act obnoxious or indecent on occasion. I've also wronged many people in various and numerous ways that I am not proud of BUT I am pretty certain that I would not be classifiable as a Douchebag. (Maybe I'm wrong.)

I do find that these days I am quick to anger at people I perceive as Douchbags! Whether they be deadbeat fathers, reality television 'celebrities', or even just your everyday joe schmoes yelling at the bank worker because the door scratched their arm on the way out I am instantly annoyed. I grit my teeth, and fight my rising blood pressure. It's funny. Why should it bother me so much.

I should develop a tougher skin. 'It's only fantasy football... I guess it's fine if you want to act like a douchebag.' 'Of course you should make Douchbag profile updates on your facebook page. I understand that you're delusional about your talent level, stage presence, and/or performances. Oh, and did I mention it's community theatre?' 'It's completely fine if you want to drive on the shoulder of the Beltway to the next exit because you can't be bothered to wait in the traffic jam caused by a fatal car accident with all of the rest of us working stiffs. That's not Douchey at all!'

Or maybe it is! Maybe you shouldn't! Maybe you should just up and die, Douchebags!

PS. A truck carrying a tank of water crashes, head on, with a truck carrying a tank of vinegar! ->DOUCHE<-

No comments: