Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh, It's True!

I can be a bit negative. At times, I'm pessimistic. I've been known to refer to people as idiots, and don't hold much hope for the future of this country - of this world, for that matter. Humanity doesn't always impress me.

Today it occurred to me that maybe I'm too negative. I was leaving the grocery store as a father and daughter were pushing there cart to their car. They then emptied their cart and continued on foot to their car leaving the cart right behind my rear fender. I couldn't back out of my space. I stopped, shook my head and began muttering under my breath about manners, courtesy, and fiery justice raining from the sky as I pushed the cart to a cart-corral. I then got into my car and started the engine; still muttering.

Suddenly, the little girl comes back and looks around puzzled. She turns to her dad and shouts, 'It's gone. Somebody must've taken it.' She then returned to her father and I thought maybe I had been to quick to judge. Maybe I should've given them the benefit of the dou... oh, look. The dickhead's driving an Escalade! Nice big, unnecessarily wasteful, fuel-consuming, small penis-compensating monstrosity! Jack Ass!

No comments: