Monday, March 02, 2009

... And The Award Goes To...

So last night, Sunday March 1st the annual W.A.T.C.H Awards were held in Alexandria, VA. We did not brave the weather to take part in the festivities even though, I've mentioned before that, 'Hauptmann' the play I did last Spring was nominated. Well, it's official. 'Hauptmann' Is An Award-Winning Show!

Best Lead Actor.
Best Featured Actor.
Best Direction.
Outstanding Play of the Year!

That last one is pretty impressive. Granted that my individual work was not recognized - I didn't expect it to be, it wasn't that type of role - but the show itself won for Outstanding Play of the year! I was a part of that. I was a member of the cast and our work was acknowledged as the best play(not a musical)of the year. That makes me happy.

1 comment:

nemuriyume said...

I read your blog every 6 months or so...not sure if thats weird, but it is always nice to see an old friend prospering...congrats on the award. my regards to your family.

bob s.