Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back In The Day...

... If I'd have blogged about about a little Chinese boy in with a penis growing outta his back I would have been flooded with comments. The friends, family, and other people unfortunate enough to stumble upon my blog would've let me know what they thought about Chang Tu Dongs!

These days I am unsure of my readers. Besides my moms, wife, best friend and brother I do not know who regularly checks in to see what I have to say. So selfishly, I must request that we have a sound off. I would like to know who is reading my babble.

If you would like to chime in on Chang... please do so.

Also, I've grown to love Ice T in his role on Law & Order: SVU and if you agree/disagree please let me know. Just post a comment for me either way.

I'm just curious.

I won't shut down my blog if no one responds, but my vanity would like to be reassured that people, besides my mother, are interested.

Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it....and have sometimes left comments...I direct you to the honeymoon pix....and beyond...and Karen checks it every once in a while....but doesn't comment...so, there you have a couple of your in-laws interested. P.S. Did you mean to say "moms" as in your own mom and maybe me?....if so, I'm flattered....if not, that's OK too. Sincerely, your Mom In Law. Oh, and I don't watch SVU, so can't comment on Ice T...and Chang..no comment..except..is that real? or memorex?

Anonymous said...

You know I look forward to reading your blog every morning. I agree with your other Mom, is that real?

Anonymous said...

Lets see where to begin penis on the back... um well..
As far as Ice T I love him in that role! I love the show too.

Anonymous said...

My husband is HOT!!!