Tuesday, May 08, 2007

TECHNO-RAGE

So a key popped off of my work issued laptop... it's now been a week since the tech people picked it up... a week late. It's not rocket science but I'm sure the 'County' will take it's sweet time getting the computer back to me.

The limited access to the internet is why I've been remiss in updating my blog.

But when I tried to log in just now my password was not 'recognized'. So I had the password sent to my email, but instead they sent a notice to my email about how I forgot my passowrd and to click on a link to get my password. The link leads me to a page that askes me if I wanted to check my email. 6 TIMES! 6 TIMES! I went back and forth and grit my teeth before finally just having to reset my GD password. What is all of this technology accomplishing, really?

No comments: