Monday, March 27, 2006

The Glitz & Glamour.

Well, I can't really feel too bad about this Monday hangover. I earned it.

Last night I attended the Opening Night Performance of Urinetown:The Musical. My girlfriend is in the cast and the show, which we love, was hysterical! The audience seemed to really enjoy the show, and the cast worked it's collective butt off. I think this show will be a real success, again.

After the show I attended a opening night party with the cast and crew, members of the press, and producers, etc. It was all very different then the storefront theatre, cast party keggers I'm used to. My girl was in her element, chatting with friends, receiving compliments from patrons, and snapping pictures like mad woman. I was her arm candy, that's right. Having nothing whatsoever to do with this production my only purpose was to smile, be supportive, and when people would tell me how talented my girlfriend was I would just grin and reply, "I'm her biggest fan," then chuckle. Oh, the life -

Hail Malthus!

1 comment:

T. Cobb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.