Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Snow Day Dud!

What a disappointment!  Here we are, having a late season Winter Storm and it sucks!  Here in Annapolis it's not even snowing yet.  There's rain, and some wind but no Winter Storm.  Then why are schools closed in the area?  Why is my daughter home and not in daycare?  Daycare is closed for the winter weather but it's only raining!

I hope everyone up in Pennsylvania and western Maryland are enjoying the snow.   Our store has inventory tomorrow night and I am supposed to spend today in the store preparing for it.  Instead I am at home, missing work, looking out at the drizzle and wondering what the hell is wrong with this state?  We get surprised by storms all the time, roads ice over, drivers panic, and the state shuts down.  We over-prepare for storms, it rains and the state shuts down. 

Oh well, I guess I could have had a worse snow day companion! 

No comments: