Sunday, June 03, 2012

Thank You, Sara

My wife is really good about trying to include me in the daughter's milestone moments.  She'll often tell me of her plans to move the Button into a crib for sleeping, instead of her car seat, or asking me if I want to be a part of a fitness class with the baby.  With my busy work schedule this isn't an easy task and I appreciate the care and concern she shows me as a father.  Sometimes it can be a bit annoying when I want to spent a morning off sleeping in and she's scheduled trips out and about in search of a high chair or baby clothes.  Then there are times like today when we, together, fed Evie Sue food for the 1st time.  The baby"s been on an all Mommy diet since day one but today she ate some brown rice cereal from a spoon.  It may not seem like the most exciting morning to some but to us, 1st time parents, it was a very entertaining and momentous meal.

No comments: