Saturday, December 31, 2011

So Long 2011! Hello 2012!

Another year gone! Where has the time gone?

It occured to both Sara and I tonight that the last few New Years we've been happy to see the old year pass. I reviewed my blog and noticed my posts seemed to echo that sentiment. This year was different.

It wasn't a perfect year, by any means, but it was an eventful one! The pregnancy and birth of our daughter has made this year one that we will always remember. It also has had the strange effect of making me feel... what's the word?... Hopeful! I feel hopeful. Optimistic! I'm actually looking forward to the coming year and seeing what amazing things will happen with this wonderful little girl we are living with. She has changed our lives so much in the short time we've had her and I can't even begin to imagine the changes that still lie ahead.

1 comment:

linda said...

YAY!