Saturday, April 16, 2011

1st Things 1st

(Read the post directly beneath this one, and then come back to read here.)

With the below sentiment in mind Sara and I will be heading out of town this Tuesday. Money is tight, it's true, but we are going anyway. I'm on Spring Break, and we need to get outta Dodge for a few days. We need to. We need to have a little adventure.

So we're heading off to the Smoky Mountains of west North Carolina; more specifically, Asheville! I haven't been to this area of the Tar Heel State in many years. A good friend, college buddy of mine, has been there for quite some time and has offered to put us up for a few nights. Another friend of ours is doing some work study program, I believe, in the same area and so we've made plans to visit her. Maybe we'll hike a little, see some sights, visit with friends, and enjoy being together.

This should be a fun getaway. I'll update the blog as soon as I am able. We'll be back sometime Easter Sunday.

1 comment:

linda said...

Happy for you two to have a getaway. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!