Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How's It Going So Far?

Well, I finished writing a rough draft of a ten minute One Act Play for the contest I mentioned below. Now I have a few days to read, revise and submit it for consideration. How is it? That remains to be seen. It will definitely need some revising.

I've been nominated for a W.A.T.C.H Award! I was in a play almost a year ago; 'Frozen'. That play was nominated for Best Lead Actor, Best Lead Actress, Featured Actress, Sound Design, Direction, and Outstanding Play Of The year! The Washington Area Theatre Community Honors Award Ceremony will take place the 1st weekend in March. Keep your fingers crossed.

Oh, and the theatre company that I am currently working with decided on a new, completely different script to mount this March. Let the line memorization commence. I also replaced my cracked windshield, and got a MD inspector to sign off on the repair; so that's taken care of... anything else? That's about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, my name is Adam and I'm playing Ralph in a production of Frozen right now in Herndon, VA. Not sure if this is the best way to get in contact with you, but I wanted to say congrats on your WATCH nomination! I'll be pulling for you. Email me at adampdowns@yahoo.com.