Sunday, April 04, 2010

A Basket Full Of Rotten Eggs!

This weekend, so far, has been a complete bust! Crappy shifts at the restaurant, and very little money to show for it! Tax woes that tripled within one afternoon. Fights with the wife over (what else?) money!

I just want this Spring Break to be over so I can go back to work, figure out what I'm doing for a job in the future, and hope to, at least, be able to start paying off, chipping away at this new debt that seems insurmountable! I know it could always be worse. I realize that many people have much more debt, and bigger problems than we do but right now it doesn't really matter.

Some people see this time of year as something to celebrate. This holiday weekend some people are grateful for what they believe and look forward to warm days ahead. On this day when many people are celebrating the resurrection of a messiah, and the cute twitchings of a generous bunny all I can do is bemoan my bad tidings, and picture a zombie carpenter biting the head off of an opportunistic, greedy, floppy-eared henchman of Hallmark!

No comments: