Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mirror Mirror On The Wall!

Today I was talking to my older brother, and he asked me about the post below w/the pic. He wondered what exactly I didn't like about the picture. I just don't like it. I don't think it looks like me, granted, I am in costume with my hair slicked down with pomade, and completely unaware that the picture is being taken from a bad angle while I breath through my mouth. It's an unflattering shot, that's all.

In the picture I see a pudgy, balding doofus. In reality, even though I maybe that pudgy, balding doofus, to some extent, my self image still is slightly more attractive and vibrant. My Peter Pan complex is in direct conflict with the picture wherein I look more like Mr. Smee!

Self Image is a funny thing. Vanity is just as comical, I guess.

No comments: