Friday, November 16, 2007

One Week & Counting!

The Wedding is in one week. I realized I haven't written about the Wedding yet. It seemed like it was so far off that I could write about it at a later date. Now I just don't know what to write.

I hope everyone will have a good time. I'm disappointed some friends cannot make it but understand. I am excited to get the two families together. I'm excited for Sunday morning; waking up with my wife, and a teeny tiny hangover.

I just dropped the dog off at a friends house. She isn't making the trip to White Bear Lake, MN. Dropping her off was the last thing I have to do before town... besides finishing packing. It really hit me when I left Tootsie behind. I'm leaving to get married.

Yesterday I dropped Sara off at the airport. I still had time. Now I'm getting down to the wire.

Tomorrow morning at the butt crack of dawn Adam, my best man, and I are hitting the road. Since he's not a flyer (Puss) we decided to drive to Minnesota by way of the Bad Lands! That's right! We're taking a road trip! My last hurrah! Hitting the road with my best friend! Seeing the country!

It's going to be just like SIDEWAYS! (Except for the vineyards, the drinking, the sex, and the broken nose... Actually, it'll probably be more like Cannonball Run... only a little cooler... not much, but a little.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, like Cannonball Run. Waaaay cooler than flying.