Wednesday, June 13, 2007

2nd To The Last Day Of School

"Okay, let's look at our schedule for today.
  • First we had breakfast. Breakfast is finished.
  • Now we are doing Opening.
  • After Opening we will go outside for some free time.
  • After free time we will go inside for some... um, er... free time.
  • When free time is finished we will have even more free time.
  • First free time, then Lunch.
  • After lunch we will have free time and then maybe watch a movie.
  • After the movie it will be time to go home."

I still have one more day of school to fill with free time and other various activities. This last week has lasted a semester already.

In other news, I got my tentative class assignment for Summer school. I'll have two of my students, the 'interesting' two, and five kids from the secondary autism class. I love the secondary class but a few of these kids are like six feet tall and 250lbs. I hope I don't have to change their diapers.

No comments: