Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Headache!

I signed up to be responsible for staff shirts. I contacted the supplier. I decided upon a design that would allow for a men's style and a women's style for the same price. I special ordered samples of some women's sizes to ease growing concerns. I personally spoke to every staff member about the sizes and how the women's ran extremely small. I double-checked the order. I placed the order. I collected the money. I'm still collecting money from some of the deadbeats. I make sure the shirts arrive in time for picture day.

The women's shirts are tiny!

The men's enormous!

Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch! Complaint after Complaint!
Return the shirts! Change the style! Change my size!

Special ordered... Embroidered... Special Ordered! I only order what was requested!

I have a headache.

* See previous posts and you will learn that teachers, in general, are whiners! I work with teachers... they whine! I take classes with teachers... they whine. My friends are teachers... they whine. I'm a teacher and I am whining.

No comments: