Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fools Day Blues

I don't know what it is. Usually I'm in it to win it when it comes to April 1st. Family, friends and anyone whithin reach should be weary. This year... NOTHING! I didn't even prank call my best friend's mother and she's the easiest mark I've ever met.

Lately I've been a little under the weather. Tired alot these days, as well. Maybe I'm getting old. Maybe I'm becoming boring. Maybe I've lost my mischevious desires. Maybe Peter Pan is dead.

Or I've just been a little distracted. There may be an opportunity for me to change my job once again. It would combine my two passions of theatre and working with special needs children. It could be great, but there are so many factors to take into consideration. (Salary, benefits, commute, another moveetc.) It's not turning out to be a black and white issue, especially now since the wedding's been postponed indefinitely. Oh well, I'll figure things out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK-SCORE ONE FOR TY-YOU GOT ME!!! Your MIL to be.