Tuesday, February 27, 2007

You Know What I Hate?

I hate when I go to the store to buy 1 item and everybody and their Mama is at the store stocking up for Judgement Day. There's one cashier open and everyone in line has 30 items plus, but not me - no, I'm just buying treats for my pooch.

Suddenly, after 15 minutes in line, another cashier opens, and what crucial mistake does that cashier make? That cashier says, "The next person in line can step over."

The Next Person! NEXT PERSON!

That means, that if five people are still in front of me - the loud, ignorant, class-less family who have never fully committed to the check out line and are at least 6 customers back should not be able to scream, "Hey Yo, that's us and race their cart full of crap to cashier #4."

People! People! What ever happened to courtesy? Didn't your parents ever teach you not to be so stupid?

No comments: