Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Trying To Work

So, my computer can't access the website I need for all of the schoolwork I am supposed to be working on this week. I'm off of work thanks to Old Man Winter, and I am enjoying my snow days but the paperwork is not getting done. So, I've been forced to make hand-written notes and hope that when Friday comes and we have school again (Since classes have already been closed on Thursday) that I will be able to sit down and transfer all of my data and get the job done.

In the meantime, I've been dusting off a few scripts to submit in the weeks to come. And I realized that even though scripts have been selected/produced before doesn't mean that I can't re-submit them for different companies. There are a few script that I would love to see staged again.

No comments: