Friday, August 05, 2005

Johann von Goethe once said,

"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home."

Now, I'm no Buddha and I'm sure not a Lennon but I think this quote is cool. I, often times, become restless, unfulfilled, and frustrated with the random directionless path I meander down everyday. Then I stop, look at my snail and remind myself to be patient. I also focus on the positivity, and support I have in my home. When all else is crap, most times, I can walk through my door and receive a heartfelt hug and a smooch on mi boca and my troubles start to melt away. Sometimes they don't but it's nice to know that I have a place in the world where I can just be.

Of course, our AC window unit is crap, there's water damage in the bathroom, my laundry pile would intimitate Edmund Hillary , and my TV reception is bad, but it's where I hang my heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you're starting to get it. Don't sweat the small stuff....and it's all small stuff.....Wow, sounds like a good book title, huh?Oh, I think somebody already did that.
Imagine yourself floating in the pool-The Graduate style-in about a week, with nothing to fret about. See you soon. LJP